Saturday, November 7, 2009

There is always a time for 'firsts'

I have decided to start a list of firsts, because I have had a few of them so far:


Having someone fly a remote control police helicopter over and around me to 'cool me off.'

Being woken up in the middle of the night (2:00am) to someone asking me if I want to listen to christian music.

Encountering a sleep walker come in through my aunt's front door.

Having bean pie and a whiting fish sandwich.

Attending bible study.

Getting reamed out by an uncle whom I have never met before because I didn't introduce myself properly and how I should ask the lord to forgive me and guide me in to being a better person. (this took half an hour and it was about 7:30 in the morning as i lay in bed after my cousin handed me the phone)


No comments:

Post a Comment